If you want to share your WhatsApp status on Facebook and other social platforms, then in today’s post we will tell you how to use WhatsApp status share feature to share your WhatsApp status on Facebook and other apps.
This feature of WhatsApp has rolled out for all versions. If this feature is not available in your whatsapp then you need to update your Whatsapp application.
You need to have Facebook or Facebook lite App installed on your phone as well to use this feature. If you have multiple status updates on your WhatsApp, you can select and use the update you want to share. Here’s how to use WhatsApp status share feature.
How Use WhatsApp Status Share Feature
Follow the steps given below to share WhatsApp status on Facebook and other apps.
- Open your WhatsApp and create your status by tapping on Staus option.
- Depending on whether your status is new or old, you will see two options here. There are different ways to share your new and full status as outlined in the steps given below.
How to Share Your Whatsapp Status on Facbook Story
- To share a new status, go to the status option and click on the share to facebook story option.
- After clicking on Share to facebook story, click on Allow or Open option at the prompt on the screen. Clicking on the Allow option will take you to the Facebook App.
- Select the number of people in the Facebook App and click on the Share Now option.
- After opening the Facebook App in the second tab, you will not see the Share to Facebook option.
How to Share an Old Whatsapp Status on Facebook
- Go to the My Status option on your iPhone or More option on your Android.
- The status you want to share, click on the Status Update More option and select the Share to Facebook option.
- Selecting the Allow option on the screen will redirect you to the Facebook App.
- Select a logon in the Facebook App that you want to share your status with and then click on the Share Now option.
- How to Share Whatsapp status update on other apps
- Open the WhatsApp App and Create Your Status.
- To share your status, go to status and click on the share icon.
- To share your old status, select My status on iPhone or on Android.
- Near to the status update select the More or Ellipse option and click on Share.
- You will now see a list of apps in front of you to share your status, select the apps you want to share your status with.
Make sure you also check our other informative articles.