How to Recover Google Account Password
Forgot Google Account Password: It often happens that when we login to our Google account after a few days, we do not remember our Google password. But if we have forgotten our password then Google gives us the option to recover the password. To recover your Google account, we have some options. Here are some steps you can take to recover your Google account.
How to recover Google Account
- Click ‘Forgot password’ On the Google login page.
- Enter the last password you remember. If you do not remember, click on the ‘Try another way’ option.
- Now Google will ask you if it can send you a verification notification to the phone linked to this account.
- If you do not have a phone, Google will send you a notification on your alternate email-id, and if you do not have an alternate email-id, click ‘Try another way’ once again.
- Google will ask you for any email id to send you a notification. After entering your email id, you will receive a verification code.
After receiving the code, enter it in the dialog box.
- After entering the code you will be able to access your Google Account or Gmail account.
One thing to keep in mind is that once you have logged in to your Google Account recovery and reset your password, you can store your password in a safe place where it is easier to access. You can also use third-party apps like LastPass to store your passwords securely. Alternatively, you can click on ‘save password’ whenever you enter any Chrome service. This way Chrome will save your password and will recommend you whenever you open this service.
Make sure you also check our other informative articles.